Being less than 20 yards from the fridge at all times for weeks on end is a dangerous game. There’s really no time like the present to employ some healthy eating practices (am I right, my fellowfriends?) and some simple hardware could help make that happen.
Right now, the entire line of NutriBullet blenders is 25% off with code TAKECARE through April 5. That includes the signature personal push-top blenders, the TV-famous Magic Bullet blender as well as larger blender models perfect for bigger kitchen jobs. Let’s take a look at a few favorites in each category. Find the entire line of NutriBullet blenders here.
This is the blender helper that started it all for NutriBullet. The Magic Bullet chops, blends and mixes in seconds with a simple push of the top. Easy as anything and small enough to fit almost anywhere.
The original NutriBullet, this compact yet powerful personal blender is a step up from the Magic Bullet in terms of overall oomph. A good buy if you plan to use your personal blender on most days instead of just occasionally.
Go big with the power and precision of this full-sized NutriBullet blender. This model features multiple speeds, a pulse function and a vented lid for hot ingredients. If your blending needs go beyond a smoothie or single-serve soup, this is an excellent option.
- John Krasinski gets the original cast of Hamilton to perform over Zoom
- iPhone SE: Every spec, rumor and the launch date
- Robots replace university students in Zoom graduation ceremony
- Tesla unveils coronavirus ventilator prototype that uses Model 3 parts
- The best kids TV shows to watch during quarantine
- All the Livestreams & Virtual Concerts to watch during the coronavirus shutdown (April 5)
- WWE WrestleMania 36 Day 2: Results, new champion, match ratings and full recap
- Westworld season 3 episode 4 recap: The Man in Black returns and all those pearls explained
- Tiger King: Where are Joe Exotic, Carole Baskin, Rick and the rest now?