There’s no time like the present to kick some healthy habits into gear (am I right, my fellowfriends?).
Right now, the entire line of NutriBullet blenders is 20% off with code SPRING through March 29. That includes the signature personal push-top blenders, the TV-famous Magic Bullet blender and also larger models perfect for bigger kitchen jobs. Let’s take a look at a few favorites in each category. Find the entire line of NutriBullet blenders here.
This is the blender helper that started it all for NutriBullet. The Magic Bullet chops, blends and mixes in seconds with a simple push of the top. Easy as anything and small enough to fit almost anywhere.
The original NutriBullet, this compact yet powerful personal blender is a step up from the Magic Bullet in terms of overall oomph. A good buy if you plan to use your personal blender on most days instead of just occasionally.
Go big with the power and precision of this full-sized NutriBullet blender. This model features multiple speeds, a pulse function and a vented lid for hot ingredients. If your blending needs go beyond a smoothie or single-serve soup, this is an excellent option.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com