The using bots to scoop up what little inventory exists. Oh, and the hasn’t helped, either.pandemic has caused a huge upswing in videogame usage as millions continue to stay home. That’s left the Nintendo Switch nearly impossible to find since at least March, as the pandemic has disrupted the global electronics supply chain and the fact that sleazy resellers have been
But starting at the end of April, the Nintendo Switch Lite slowly but surely returned to many retailer shelves, popping up at Amazon, GameStop, Best Buy and Target — and often disappearing just as quickly. We’re collating available stock here at the MSRP of $200, but note that pricing and availability change frequently. Please double-check before completing a purchase.
And no, you can’t connect this version of the Switch to your TV — that’s only the pricier begin abating by summer. But if you need more encouragement to take the plunge on the Lite model, you can read .that remains out of stock nearly everywhere, though there are indications that shortage may finally
Out of stock
This list also includes units available at a higher price via a third-party reseller, or ones that are only available for pickup in a brick-and-mortar store location.
This article is updated frequently to reflect availability.
Nintendo Switch Lite: All colors, all angles, and vs. Switch
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing