It probably won’t be in stock for long, so if you need a Nintendo Switch Lite, it’s best not to dawdle. Inventory on the Switch Lite has been low for weeks, with retailers such as Amazon completely sold out. Why the shortage? The is largely to blame, with the pandemic affecting the global supply chain, plus the . But there’s more to it than that: Sleazy resellers have been using bots to scoop up what little inventory exists and then asking for hundreds over list price.
But as we approach the end of April, some actual, bona fide inventory has popped up at Amazon, Best Buy and Target. We’re collating available stock here at the MSRP of $200, but note that pricing and availability change frequently. Please double-check before completing a purchase. And no, you can’t connect this version of the Switch to your TV — that’s only the pricierthat remains out of stock nearly everywhere. But if you need more encouragement to take the plunge on the Lite model, you can read .
Out of stock
Or available at a higher price via a third-party reseller.
This article was published previously. It’s updated frequently to reflect availability.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing