It probably won’t be in stock for long, so if you need a Nintendo Switch Lite, it’s best not to dawdle. Inventory on the Switch Lite has been low for weeks, with retailers such as Amazon completely sold out. Why the shortage? The is largely to blame, with the pandemic affecting the global supply chain, plus the . But there’s more to it than that: Sleazy resellers have been using bots to scoop up what little inventory exists and then asking for hundreds over list price.
But as we approach the end of April, some actual, bona fide inventory has popped up at Amazon, Best Buy and Target. We’re collating available stock here at the MSRP of $200, but note that pricing and availability change frequently. Please double-check before completing a purchase. And no, you can’t connect this version of the Switch to your TV — that’s only the pricierthat remains out of stock nearly everywhere. But if you need more encouragement to take the plunge on the Lite model, you can read .
Out of stock
Or available at a higher price via a third-party reseller.
This article was published previously. It’s updated frequently to reflect availability.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com