Nintendo is bringing back its classic Game & Watch from 1980, with more details of the Super Mario Bros. handheld gaming system revealed Thursday. A video on YouTube shows it now sports a modern LCD screen plus-shape control pad, rechargeable battery with USB connector and even a digital clock onscreen that you can crack open with Mario to reveal more items and coins.
will come with Super Marios Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels and Ball (Mario Version). The system is launching Nov. 13, with opening soon.
Nintendo announced the retro gaming system earlier this month with a surprise Nintendo Direct presentation celebrating Mario’s 35th anniversary. At the same time, the Japanese gaming company confirmed the long-rumored — a bundle with Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy — will hit the on Sept. 18 for $60.
Read more: The best Nintendo Switch games for 2020
Super Mario Bros. 35 from Oct. 1 until March 31, 2021.is also coming to the Switch on Feb. 12, 2021, and will add online cooperative play and new levels with Bowser. is additionally getting a battle Royale-style game called
Lastly, Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing