Since Rocksteady wowed gamers with its, the world has been eagerly awaiting its next video game. There were rumors the team was working on a Superman game, but by the looks of things, we won’t be playing as Superman, we’ll be hunting him down.
Which is way more interesting if you ask me.
As for the game footage itself: After listening to some banter between Harley Quinn, Deadshot and the rest of The Suicide Squad crew, we saw a bit of what you might expect from the game’s combat. More importantly, we got to see Superman gone rogue.
Sefton Hill, the Creative Director, revealed Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League would be set in the Arkham universe, and feature some narrative through lines from the Arkham games.
Joker, Harley Quinn, Batgirl: The best Comic-Con DC Universe cosplay
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing