Original Mighty Morphin’fans are getting their newest way to cosplay as the original Red Ranger from the ’90s series with a new helmet from Hasbro. The Mighty Morphin Red Ranger Collector Helmet joins the toy company’s Lightning Collection, showcasing a design inspired by the show’s first season. We got our hands (and heads) on the helmet, so have a look at our unboxing video below.
The $80 helmet comes after 2019’s White Ranger helmet, bringing with it adjustable straps that should fit most wearers. Designed after Jason Lee Scott’s Red Ranger, played by actor Austin St. John, the helmet itself comes in at 8.5 inches wide by 11.43 inches long by 10.12 inches high.
When you’re not wearing the helmet, it comes with a stand to make it easy to display on a shelf.
The helmet goes on preorder Thursday on Hasbro Pulse.
The helmet reveal first cames a few weeks ahead of Power Rangers Beast Morphers after a nearly 18-year hiatus from the franchise., which is replacing due to the pandemic. St. John is also set to reprise his role of Jason in an upcoming episode of
SDCC cosplay: The very best Comic-Con costumes spotted in recent years
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing