On Tuesday, Nissan dropped a bombshell and said we’ll actually see the new Z car this month. Well, a . Nevertheless, it’s incredibly exciting. But, Nissan’s chief designer, , went ahead and gave us just a little more yesterday evening and showed a teaser sketch of the Z Proto’s rear. Z car faithful, it looks like good news.
The photo shows a basic sketch of the Z Proto’s rear profile and the shape is positively 350Z added them nearly 20 years ago.— a lovely look for the sports car in desperate need of attention. And it looks like rumors pointing to 300ZX influence are also true. The taillights totally rock a similar style to the past Z car with thin shapes stretched on the rear. In fact, the rear fascia looks a lot like the 300ZX, and that’s not a bad thing. While it’s not everyone’s favorite Z, the 300ZX’s clean design still looks rather fresh today. It’s also a departure from the sharp upward taillights the sports car’s included since the
It’s clear Albaisa and his team looked back to the past for the upcoming Z, which could wear the 400Z name. What Nissan plans to show on Sept. 15 won’t be the final production car, but a prototype that strongly hints at the final car to come. Mark those calendars because it’s been a long way coming for a new Z.
Nissan Z retrospective: From Datsun Fairlady to present day
- Biden’s top tech adviser makes regulation more likely – VentureBeat
- 10 things in tech you need to know today – Business Insider – Business Insider
- Duke at Georgia Tech Kick Time Set – Duke University – GoDuke.com
- The baby (tech) boom has arrived – harpersbazaar.com
- This month’s spotlight highlights Cosmetology, Construction Tech | News, Sports, Jobs – The Review
- Black Friday: Never break these 6 rules when buying tech gifts – CNET
- Alibaba CEO strikes conciliatory tone on China’s plans for tougher tech regulation – CNN
- Why Some Tech Workers Leaving Silicon Valley Are Changing Jobs – The Wall Street Journal
- Halting targeted advertising kills industries and dumbs down tech – Lowell Sun