It looks like we’ll need to wait a little longer to see the. The automaker has confirmed to Roadshow that upcoming preview events surrounding the SUV have been canceled owing to COVID-19.
Ford had planned to host media for a preview event surrounding the coronavirus concerns.”next week, but issued a statement via email on Friday saying, “we’ve made the decision to cancel our event due to ongoing
Leaked images of thecompetitor dribbled out this week, fueling further excitement for the hard-core SUV.
Ford is telling Roadshow to stay tuned for new information about the Bronco’s debut in the meantime. Whether the reveal moves to a digital platform or the automaker reschedules things altogether remains to be seen.
With the confirmation of the Bronco’s postponement, Ford also notified employees on Friday that all non-business-critical roles will move to remote work. The decision impacts the automaker’s global workforce and all positions will move to a remote scenario until further notice.
“Thankfully, the effect of theon Ford employees so far has been very limited,” Ford said. “In recent days, though, we concluded the issue has taken on a different dimension and are continuing to act in real time to keep our people safe and help limit the spread of the virus in communities where we live and work.” Ford previously said it restricted international and domestic employee travel after two workers in China contracted COVID-19. The two employees were based in China and have since recovered.
The novel coronavirus has quickly put numerous New York Auto Show already confirmed it will . That leaves the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, as the first major auto show of the year as its stands.. Geneva Motor Show organizers and organizers of the
The show, typically a staple in January, moved to June for 2020 as part of a rebranding effort announced last year. Now, the Detroit-based event could become even larger, though it will largely depend on the coronavirus situation in the months ahead.
- Only 19% of Women in Tech Were Inspired to Join … – Dark Reading
- Klobuchar calls on Congress to get serious on tech reform – The Verge
- Amazon And Tech Are Leading NYC’s Office Recovery – Forbes
- IBM, BRCC partner to offer free high-tech training – WAFB
- Michigan picks up QB Alan Bowman as former Texas Tech starter chooses Wolverines as transfer destination – CBS Sports
- 4 Companies Offering Scholarships For Underrepresented People In Tech – Forbes
- Tech Tips to Help Score a Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment at CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens and More – The Wall Street Journal
- AI panel urges US to boost tech skills amid China’s rise – FOX40
- College basketball rankings: Oklahoma State, Texas Tech are on the rise in the first Power 36 of March – NCAA.com