“This was @brielarson‘s first day ever as Captain Marvel… And here’s a quick video of her greeting the cast for the first time,” the Russo Brothers tweeted Monday.
Larson filmed her Endgame scenes before, which provided the unique challenge of portraying a fleshed-out superhero before going through her formative origin story.
The fascinating behind-the-scenes clips didn’t stop there.
“Here’s some BTS from Joe’s iPhone, walking through and planning out some of the shots for Hawkeye’s time travel journey,” the Russo Brothers tweeted.
Here we have an unrecognizable Downtown Atlanta posing as Tokyo for filming.
Those kids who ask for the Hulk’s autograph — are really family members of the Russo Brothers.
More updates from the watch party to come…
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com