“This was @brielarson‘s first day ever as Captain Marvel… And here’s a quick video of her greeting the cast for the first time,” the Russo Brothers tweeted Monday.
Larson filmed her Endgame scenes before, which provided the unique challenge of portraying a fleshed-out superhero before going through her formative origin story.
The fascinating behind-the-scenes clips didn’t stop there.
“Here’s some BTS from Joe’s iPhone, walking through and planning out some of the shots for Hawkeye’s time travel journey,” the Russo Brothers tweeted.
Here we have an unrecognizable Downtown Atlanta posing as Tokyo for filming.
Those kids who ask for the Hulk’s autograph — are really family members of the Russo Brothers.
More updates from the watch party to come…
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing