“This was @brielarson‘s first day ever as Captain Marvel… And here’s a quick video of her greeting the cast for the first time,” the Russo Brothers tweeted Monday.
Larson filmed her Endgame scenes before, which provided the unique challenge of portraying a fleshed-out superhero before going through her formative origin story.
The fascinating behind-the-scenes clips didn’t stop there.
“Here’s some BTS from Joe’s iPhone, walking through and planning out some of the shots for Hawkeye’s time travel journey,” the Russo Brothers tweeted.
Here we have an unrecognizable Downtown Atlanta posing as Tokyo for filming.
Those kids who ask for the Hulk’s autograph — are really family members of the Russo Brothers.
More updates from the watch party to come…
- The best gaming laptop performers for 2020: Alienware, Origin PC and more compared
- The best gaming chair to seat yourself in for 2020
- Zuckerberg-funded researchers push Facebook to block ‘incendiary’ posts
- Best foam rollers for muscle stiffness and soreness, according to pros
- Apple Card installment plan coming soon for AirPods, iPads, Macs, says report
- Best teeth whitening strips and toothpaste
- Best snack subscription box
- The best Father’s Day gifts for dad in 2020
- Best laptop for college students in 2020: Apple, Dell, Microsoft and more