If you’ve always wanted to live like a Viking, now’s your chance.
The trailer for the upcoming Assassin’s Creed Valhalla dropped Thursday, showing setting up a declaration of war against the Norse people. The game is slated for the end of 2020. The trailer also initially shows Vikings in a more human light, sparing a woman and child mid-pillage and playing with their own kids.
Ubisoft hosted a nearly 4-hour-long livestream of artist BossLogic working on a piece of art that slowly revealed the setting of the game. We got early glimpses of an icy sea and fighting below a castle, with the final scene dominated by a figure dressed in furs and holding a large axe.
Read more: Best video game consoles for 2020
The Assassin’s Creed franchise is an action-adventure series from Ubisoft about a sect of robed assassins who fight a group called the Templars across history.
This new release will follow 2018’s.
CNET’s Sean Keane contributed to this report.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com