Earlier this year Elon Musk, SpaceX and Tesla head (and reportedly ), he would be showing off the latest developments from Neuralink, his brain-computer interface startup that aims to connect our brains with PCs. but now we have a time and live webcast confirmation. Musk tweeted on Tuesday the update is scheduled in for Friday, Aug. 28 at 3 p.m. PT.
During his tease, back in February, Musk noted the next version of Neuralink would be “awesome” compared to what was presented during .
Musk has routinely said the Neuralink devices, which would place electrodes under a patients skin and connect to a device behind the ear, could be revolutionary. “Don’t want to get too excited, but the potential is truly transformational for restoring brain & motor functions,” he tweeted in February.
When a link of the livestream becomes available, we’ll have it right here, so bookmark this page and come back on Friday.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing