Netflix confirmed its rumored live action Resident Evil show, which will be “inspired” by Capcom’s beloved video game series, with a tweet on Thursday. It’ll tell the story of sisters Jade and Billie Wesker over eight one-hour episodes.
“When the Wesker kids move to New Raccoon City, the secrets they uncover might just be the end of everything,” the company’s pop culture-centric NX account wrote.
This story will be updated shortly.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing