This is an in depth Narc That Car review for those people that are wondering if Narc That Car is a scam, how to grow the business, how to make money, and for those wanting more information. After reading this you should be able to make an educated decision as to whether or not this is the right company for you.
Narc That Care provides location data for lienholders, law enforcements, banks, in house financing companies, missing persons, ambert alerts, and more. All you have to do as a rep is narc 10 cars per month. In other words, get 10 license plate numbers, upload the info and location in the data base and that's it.
Of course you want to recruit people as well and teach them to do the same thing. In my opinion this is really the easiest MLM program that I have seen.
Narc That Car Comp Plan
1. Startup bonus: get paid $ 25 each for 3 reps you help to narc 10 cars in their 1st 30 days. (maximum is 3 reps) If you do it as well you get $ 50. Total is up to $ 125.
2. Promotion bonus: get paid between $ 25- $ 75 for every 3 reps that you help narc 10 cars. (maximum is 3 reps) Total is up to $ 225.
3. Commissions: make between $ .25- $ 2.36 depending on the level you are positioned
4. Client share: get paid 5-10% off every purchase spent by client you personally bring in.
It only costs $ 100 to sign up. The reoccuring monthly cost is $ 24.95 for the replicated website, tools and what you need to run your business.
– low startup cost
– real easy to narc cars
– simple system to follow and explain
– easy to recruit people b / c of simplicity
– growth is limited to US b / c of laws, regulations, etc.
– small payouts since its so easy to narc cars
– lasting success is in question
– low startup can attract bottom feeders and those looking for quick easy money
-limit to only 3 reps you get paid on for the startup and promotion bonuses
There you have it. It gets no simpler than that. I can tell you one thing, if you decide that Narc That Car is for you, the way that provides the most leverage to explode your downline is via the internet. But you can not just throw up a webpage, or try to pitch your deal on Facebook, Twitter, etc and think you are going to have lasting success.