NEW YORK — Moody’s Analytics, a global provider of financial intelligence, has won Wholesale Modelling Software of the Year in the 2019 Risk Technology Awards. It’s one of six categories won, spanning finance, accounting, regulatory, and credit functions.
A suite of integrated Moody’s Analytics offerings contributed to this win, including the CreditEdge™ solution, which delivers a leading probability of default model and advanced analytics for managing the daily credit risk of more than 60,000 public firms and sovereigns.
Our RiskCalc™ credit scoring platform helps clients assess the credit risk of private firms, commercial banks, project finance projects, and insurance companies. The CMM™ solution combines property performance forecasts with commercial mortgage fundamentals to assess default and recovery risk for commercial real estate properties.
The new CAP™ platform expands the breadth of our credit risk solutions and strengthens the model lifecycle by enabling clients to leverage award-winning Moody’s Analytics credit data, modeling, validation, and monitoring frameworks in creating models which fit their own experiences. The Moody’s Analytics suite also offers models and scorecards for commercial real estate, municipal finance, financial institutions, and other asset classes to cover the entire wholesale portfolio.
“We’re highly gratified by this recognition from Risk,” said Jacob Grotta, Managing Director-Head of Risk & Finance Analytics. “Our wholesale credit modeling solutions help clients undertake rigorous and transparent credit risk practices and achieve their business goals.”
“Moody’s Analytics is a 900-pound gorilla – hard to beat for credit tools and demonstrating year-on-year responsiveness to industry demands,” said one of this year’s award judges.
This win adds to our growing list of awards and industry accolades.
About Moody’s Analytics
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for our industry-leading and award-winning solutions, made up of research, data, software, and professional services, assembled to deliver a seamless customer experience. We create confidence in thousands of organizations worldwide, with our commitment to excellence, open mindset approach, and focus on meeting customer needs. For more information about Moody’s Analytics, visit our website or connect with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Moody’s Analytics, Inc. is a subsidiary of Moody’s Corporation (NYSE:MCO). Moody’s Corporation reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,200 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries.
Moody’s Analytics Communications
Moody’s Analytics Media Relations
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’