Microsoft is about to give us even more details about its next successor to the Xbox One.
The video game maker is planning to hold a streaming event on March 18 to discuss the upcoming Xbox Series X console and Project xCloud streaming game service. Microsoft scheduled its event for the same time as the in San Francisco, which was due to fears over the novel coronavirus which has been .
In typical tech industry fashion, Microsoft didn’t offer much detail in its announcement about the event, other than to call it, “Xbox Series X + Project xCloud = New Chapter in Gaming.” A Microsoft spokesman didn’t immediately have further comment.
- Biden’s top tech adviser makes regulation more likely – VentureBeat
- 10 things in tech you need to know today – Business Insider – Business Insider
- Duke at Georgia Tech Kick Time Set – Duke University – GoDuke.com
- The baby (tech) boom has arrived – harpersbazaar.com
- This month’s spotlight highlights Cosmetology, Construction Tech | News, Sports, Jobs – The Review
- Black Friday: Never break these 6 rules when buying tech gifts – CNET
- Alibaba CEO strikes conciliatory tone on China’s plans for tougher tech regulation – CNN
- Why Some Tech Workers Leaving Silicon Valley Are Changing Jobs – The Wall Street Journal
- Halting targeted advertising kills industries and dumbs down tech – Lowell Sun