Microsoft could be showing off the Xbox Series S, the rumored cheaper version of the Xbox Series X, as soon as August, two sources reported Monday. Microsoft had intended to unveil the console in June at of the gaming event due to the spread of , Eurogamer and VentureBeat said. Xbox development was slowed due to remote working, according to the reports.
The rumored Lockhart console reportedly has the same GPU as the Xbox Series X, according to CNET sister site GameSpot.
While Microsoft’s cheaper Lockhart console has yet to be confirmed by the company, the. The price is still unknown, but it’s estimated to be around $500. It’ll run on an 8-core AMD Ryzen Zen 2-architecture CPU with an AMD Navi/RDNA 2-family GPU.
Microsoft didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing