Mazda has something a little more subdued, but still mighty sleek, planned for the 2021 , and models.
On Thursday, the automaker announced the Carbon Edition coming to the two SUVs and the midsize sedan. A lovely looking Polymetal Gray exterior color covers each of the vehicles, while black accents follow the trend of less chrome and more darker colors. Specifically, the Carbon Edition models feature a black metallic color for the wheels, mirrors and other areas.
We don’t have photos of the interior yet, but the Mazda6, CX-5 and CX-9 Carbon Editions each boast red leather with black accents. The gray color over the red interior sounds pretty great and each vehicle receives honeycomb trim inside with red accent stitching.
Drivers will have a decent haul of equipment at their disposal with the Carbon Editions as well. A Bose premium audio system, heated front seats and the i-Activsense suite of safety gear and driver-assist systems are all standard.
No prices yet, but expect them as soon as Mazda prepares to deliver all the changes for 2021 models. We’ll see these special editions reach dealers later this year.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing