Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot. The third season of Marvel’s Spider-Man: Maximum Venom kicks off on Disney XD at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on April 19, the company revealed Thursday, and it’ll see the first appearance Mary Jane Watson (played by The Guild’s Felicia Day) in the animated show.
It consists of six one-hour specials, with Spider-Man and his allies battling an earth-shattering threat summoned to Earth by Venom — he’s presumably called a whole bunch of symbiotes.
The animated series, which has been running since 2017, is set in its own continuity (so it isn’t linked to the). It features Spidey allies like Gwen Stacy and Miles Morales as well as heroes like Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange and Star-Lord.
Along with Mary Jane, Season 3 will bring in Ironheart (AKA Riri Williams, played by Sofia Wylie) and Symbiote Sisters Scream, Scorn and Mania (played by Meg Donnelly, Kylee Russell and Carla Jeffery).
It looks like this season will offer plenty of symbiote action — the poster features “Venomized” versions of Captains Marvel, Captain America and Iron Man.
If you’re looking to catch up, the first two seasons are available to stream on.
- Metro Tech programs assisting with nursing shortage in Oklahoma – KFOR Oklahoma City
- Local Tech School students get unique opportunity to talk to NASA’s “Modern Figures” – WHNT News 19
- The meteoric rise of Clubhouse — and why Big Tech is taking notice – NBC News
- NCAA Appeals Committee Overturns Tech Men’s Basketball Penalties – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- Texas vs. Texas Tech: Prediction, pick, odds, point spread, line, basketball game, tipoff time, live stream – CBS Sports
- Tech Startups’ New Million-Dollar Question: Do We Really Need an Office? – The Wall Street Journal
- High school students can apply for STEM apprenticeships at Tech – News at Louisiana Tech
- Tech Stocks That Could Rise Even as Interest Rates Spike – Barron’s
- Why Big Tech isn’t dominating the vaccine rollout – NBC News