Some Good News is up to its fifth episode — and the good news, celebrities and heartwarming segments haven’t slowed down. This week saw John Krasinski call in cooking greats Martha Stewart, Guy Fieri and David Chang to plate up some delicious (looking) treats for his virtual potluck. (Skip to 8:18)
While Stewart took on pierogi dumplings, Fieri pulled together a Dynamite sandwich and Chang stirred up a creamy chicken dish. In a twist, all the recipes were provided by Some Good News viewers.
As for drinks, Stanley Tucci, Krasinski’s brother-in-law, popped by to make everyone’s new favorite drink: a quarantini, this version involving multiple shots of vanilla and orange vodka.
What will next week’s episode bring? More lovely surprises no doubt.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing