Some Good News is up to its fifth episode — and the good news, celebrities and heartwarming segments haven’t slowed down. This week saw John Krasinski call in cooking greats Martha Stewart, Guy Fieri and David Chang to plate up some delicious (looking) treats for his virtual potluck. (Skip to 8:18)
While Stewart took on pierogi dumplings, Fieri pulled together a Dynamite sandwich and Chang stirred up a creamy chicken dish. In a twist, all the recipes were provided by Some Good News viewers.
As for drinks, Stanley Tucci, Krasinski’s brother-in-law, popped by to make everyone’s new favorite drink: a quarantini, this version involving multiple shots of vanilla and orange vodka.
What will next week’s episode bring? More lovely surprises no doubt.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com