According to a report from noted Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo shared by MacRumors on Wednesday, Apple will be updating its MacBook Pro and Air computers shortly. The new laptops, according to the report, will feature a more traditional “scissor” keyboard design as opposed to the that has been used on most MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro models in recent years.
On Friday, MacRumors reported that the new Airs may arrive as soon as next week.
Apple has had so many issues that in 2018to fix broken keyboards.
Citing an earlier note from Kuo, MacRumors expects the Pro model to have a 14-inch screen, up from its traditional size of 13 inches. The site notes that despite the spread of the, Kuo “believes that operations at MacBook-related suppliers will improve significantly starting in late March, paving the way for mass production of the new MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models.”
Apple was previouslylater this month where it would announce a , new iPad Pros and potentially new over-ear headphones. Given the spread of the coronavirus around the US, it seems unlikely it will still hold such an event.
Apple did not respond to a request for comment.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com