M-Trends 2019: Insights into Today’s Breaches and Cyber Attacks
M-Trends, the annual publication based on FireEye Mandiant frontline investigations, reports on high-interest, significant cyber attacks across multiple industries and regions.
In 2018, the cyber security industry evolved in ways that were both expected and surprising.
Download the new M-Trends 2019 Report today for an intelligence-led look into:
- Advanced persistent threat (APT) groups—how they’ve evolved in North Korea, Russia, China, and Iran over the past decade, and groups elevated to APT status in 2018
- Why “once a target, always a target” is more true than ever
- Hidden phishing risks during merger and acquisition (M&A) activities
- Case studies with practical security lessons
- New defensive practices developed on the frontlines of incident response
Sponsored By FireEye, Inc.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing