Well, now we’ve all seen theand it’s certainly a cool car. We also know how much the three initial trim levels will cost and (spoiler alert) it’s a lot. But now we want to endlessly configure our perfect 517-mile-range-capable EV until it’s just right.
The good news is that Lucid’s configurator is now live on its website. The bad news is that this isn’t exactly Porsche we’re talking about, so we’ll be kind and say it “lacks sufficient granularity” for our taste, not to mention options pricing. Still, it’s something.
How would I spec a Lucid Air? Well, first, how kind of you to ask. Second, it’d be a Grand Touring spec in zenith red with the 20-inch Aero Lite wheels. I’d spec the Mojave Purluxe nonleather interior (because I like it) along with the optional cold weather and performance packages.
Let us know how you’d spec yours in the comments below.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing