GlassesUSA is one of our favorite sites for buying prescription eyeglasses online — its inventory is often more affordable than premium alternatives like Warby Parker and the site has clever features like the Virtual Mirror, which lets you see what you’d look like with particular frames. And yes, there is a great selection of designer frames here, but if you’re on a budget, you can actually get out the door with an in-house brand for under $40. If it’s time for you to refresh your prescription, we’ve got some deals to help you out. Right now, you can— including frames and lenses — if are buying designer frames using coupon code CBS30.
This deal includes both eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses and covers brands like Gucci, Versace, Tom Ford, Persol, Armani, Muse x Hilary Duff, Ray-Ban and Oakley. Moreover, the discount also includes lens upgrades like mirrored, polarized, tinted and transition lenses.
There is a little fine print, however: This discount doesn’t apply to contact lenses or try-at-home glasses.
Don’t want to get a designer frame? We still have your back. You can get(though that’s just the frames — not the lenses). To get the discount, apply coupon code CNET65 at checkout. Either way, one of these codes will work, no matter what you’re ordering.
Huawei shows off Bluetooth smart glasses
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health objectives.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing