LG has been drip feeding us details about its upcoming Velvet phone for weeks, having revealed its all the specs on its South Korean site ahead of the .and , but it opted on Tuesday to reveal pretty much
It’s 2.9 inches wide and 0.26 inches thick, with a 6.8-inch display. For, Apple’s 2020 is 2.65 inches wide and 0.29 inches thick, with a 4.7-inch display.
The phone has 48-, 8- and 5-megapixel cameras at the rear and a 4,300mAh battery, along with stereo speakers and AI-enhanced sound that finds the ideal audio quality for the content you’re listening to.
It’ll also support LG’s Dual Screen — an accessory the company pushed with its— and stylus accessories, but these will be sold separately.
The Velvet will hit South Korean stores on May 15, but there’s no indication about pricing (we’ll likely find out about that on May 7) or international availability.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing