There are pros and cons to working from home. Pro: No commute and a better work-life balance. Con: Finding remote work can be difficult, in part because traditional career services and job boards haven’t quite caught up yet with the flex-work lifestyle. Flexjobs is a little different; it specializes in the remote and flexible job search market. An annual subscription to the service usually costs $50, but today only, you can getwhen you apply promo code CHEAP20 at checkout.
Flexjobs doesn’t just list remote and flex jobs; the service adds value by writing a job summary, a company description, and providing other related info as well, including the best way to contact the company and apply for the open role. Flexjobs posts positions in careers that include account management, accounting, business development, communications, education and training, engineering, science and technology, project management and writing.
The $20 subscription lasts one year, and can be refunded within 15 days of purchase. But once you redeem the code, there are no pro-rated refunds — you own the subscription for the entire year.
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Hands-on with iOS 14: We downloaded the public beta so you don’t have to
- This $20 Lodge cast iron grill pan makes perfect steak and burgers
- iPhone SE vs. 11 Pro: Here’s how much of a difference $600 makes
- Wireless earbuds under $50: Forget AirPods and buy one of these cheaper pairs instead
- Nintendo Switch 2: Rumors, leaks and everything we want
- Tesla to nab $65M in tax breaks if it builds Cybertruck factory in Texas
- How to watch T-Mobile’s next ‘un-carrier’ event
- Walmart will soon require shoppers to wear masks
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Apex Edition is a sharp-looking, limited-edition sedan