If you’re any kind of a fan ofyou’ll remember Lee Carvallo’s Putting Challenge.
In the episode Marge Be Not Proud, from season 7, Bart steals a copy of Bonestorm, theparody game that every kid in The Simpsons is obsessed with. Shenanigans occur and the end result is Bart, instead of getting Bonestorm for Christmas, receiving Lee Carvallo’s Putting Challenge.
The joke here is golf games are the worst and no child would ever want to play one, but as a long time fan of games like PGA Tour, I’ve always wanted to play Lee Carvallo’s Putting Challenge.
And now I can.
Be right back, currently trying to figure out how to hit the ball into the parking lot.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing