Providers have one last chance to submit their work for the 2019 McKnight’s Excellence in Technology Awards.
The annual competition recognizes operators who convey how technology — high or low — has improved care and operations. The categories available are: 1) Quality, 2) High Tech/High Touch, 3) Innovator of the Year, 4) Keep It Super Simple (KISS), 5) Safety, and, for skilled care operators only, 5) Transitions.
Entries are free, and providers may enter in more than one category. They are encouraged to submit data around how technological improvements have made a difference in their facility.
An independent group of judges will review entries. Winners will be notified in October.
STANLEY Healthcare is this year’s program Platinum Sponsor. MatrixCare is the program’s Gold Sponsor for Senior Living.
Submit your entries here.
Want to read more?
Please login or register first to view this content.
Next post in McKnight’s Technology Awards
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing