Jonathan Majors, who’s currently starring as Atticus Freeman in Marvel Cinematic Universe. On Monday, Deadline reported Majors has been cast in a major role in the next Ant-Man movie, citing sources saying he’ll play super villain Kang the Conqueror. Representatives for Majors did not immediately respond to a request for comment., reportedly is coming to the
The MCU is a big place, and the rights to use its characters in films are not all the same. Back in 2017, Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn noted that 20th Century Fox owned the movie rights for Kang the Conquerer.
The reports of a 2022 scheduled release. Paul Rudd is expected to return as Ant-Man, aka Scott Lang.came out in 2015, with a sequel, , out in 2018. There’s no official title or much plot information known yet for Ant-Man 3, but as of 2019, pre-coronavirus outbreak, there were
Kang the Conquerer has a storied history in Marvel comics, where he first appeared in 1964, and frequently fought the Avengers. In 2009, IGN named him No. 65 on the site’s list of the top 100 comic book villains of all time. His real name is Nathaniel Richards, and he’s a time traveler from the 31st century who’s likely related to the Fantastic Four’s leader, Reed Richards.
New movie calendar for 2020 and 2021 following coronavirus delays
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing
- Amazon FreeTime Unlimited rebranded as Kids Plus with more videos, music