The third episode in the positive YouTube series also saw cameos from Krasinski’s wife Emily Blunt, ex-Red Sox star David Ortiz, as well as the entire Red Sox team.
For this episode, Krasinski sent doctors and nurses working in the COVID unit of a hospital in Massachusetts to Fenway Park, the Red Sox stadium.
There, after throwing a pitch, they received a standing ovation from the Red Sox team who were projected onto the big screen with the message, “Thank you, healthcare heroes.”
For Krasinski’s Marvel reference, skip to 1:25, where he features fan comic book art. He looks knowingly at the camera and says, “It’s the closest thing I’ll ever get to playing a comic book hero.” Krasinski famously auditioned for Captain America, but missed out to Chris Evans.
For The Office reference, skip to 6:28. It’ll speak for itself.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com