Another day, another tweeted Friday two new photos of the big SUV, which shows off a massive glass roof complete with a big ol’ map of Detroit, Michigan. Jeep’s often known for its little nods to the past or its heritage, but the giant map takes this practice to another level.. This time, it’s all about the Motor City. The brand
On one hand, it’s really neat to see this element incorporated. On another, some of us here think it might be a little too over the top, though it certainly accentuates the “floating roof” style that’s so popular among automakers these days. Whether the map included on the glass roof makes its way to production remains to be seen. It seems like a tedious styling feature to include for a mass-produced vehicle. Then again, we don’t build cars. Fiat Chrysler does.
The bird’s eye view of the Grand Wagoneer also starts to give us a good look at the SUV’s size, and it looks positively massive. The four big doors aren’t a surprise, but it looks like there’s an enormous amount of space behind the first two rows of seats.
In the second photo part of today’s teaser, we’re given another look at the Grand Wagoneer’s cabin, and it’s shaping up to look pretty lovely based on the detail shots Jeep’s fed us so far. The photo only shows what looks like the rear air vent, but the details, man. Some sort of storage is included below the vent, and to the side, an etched silhouette of the original Grand Wagoneer sits in place with its initial production date of 1963.
The teaser train will deboard soon, though. Theand we’ll have full coverage right here.
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave: The high-speed desert conquerer
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing