Jabra typically runs some deals in the back-to-school time frame and Best Buy currently has a nice discount on the company’strue wireless earbuds, which earned at CNET Editors’ Choice award in November of last year. They’re on sale for $150 but if you follow the instruction below, you can , which is $60 off the buds’ list price.
To get the discount:
I was already a member of both programs so all I had to do was log in to get the discount.
The buds’ firmware has been updated several times since I reviewed them last year and their headset performance for making calls has gotten better. Expect additional updates in the coming months.
The closest competing model is probably the Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus, which is also being discounted. It’s currentlyon .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing