Apple last month confirmed that its new iPhone will be leading some to speculate the company’s expected won’t be revealed until October. Apple has typically shown off its new phones September. Now, a new leak may offer up a more specific timeline.
Apple may unveil the iPhone 12 during an event the week of Oct. 12, according to a tweet from mobile leaker and Front Page Tech host Jon Prosser. Preorders for the new iPhone would begin that week as well with devices shipping starting the week of Oct. 19, according to Prosser.
Apple didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
In what would be a bit of a surprise, Prosser also said the iPad in September ahead of the new iPhones. The Apple Watch 6 is rumored to include SpO2 tracking, the ability to monitor oxygen saturation in the blood, and offer more robust sleep tracking.could be unveiled alongside a new
At this point, all the dates are still rumored and Prosser acknowledged in a follow up tweet that launch timing could still change. We’ll just have to wait and see.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing