Apple released iOS 13.4 Tuesday, after testing the operating system in beta since February. It includes like party face, smiling face with hearts, eye rolling and huffing with anger, as well as iCloud Drive folder sharing from Files. Also released Tuesday were iPadOS 13.4, MacOS 10.15.4, TVOS 13.4 and WatchOS 6.2.
After being delayed last fall, both iOS 13.4 and MacOS 10.15.4 now have iCloud Folder Sharing. Similar to Google Docs, you can access iCloud Drive from your iPhone’s Files app or Finder on Mac, give people editing or read-only access and reach your folders from iPhone, iPad, Mac, iCloud.com and Windows via iCloud.
iOS 13.4 comes with a new. There’s also third-party navigation app support for the CarPlay dashboard, and in-call information appears on the dashboard, too.
Some of the other changes include universal purchase for Apple TV; a list view to see all your games; and showing recently played Arcade games so you can continue playing across devices., which lets you purchase an app once for use across iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Mac and
- What the Tech? Amazon Smart Shelf | Video | wfmz.com – WFMZ Allentown
- Tech Stocks Lead Wall Street Lower as Bond Yields Rise – The New York Times
- NCAA overturns sanctions against Georgia Tech men’s basketball program on appeal – ESPN
- Insurers will grow their tech spend in the next few years – Business Insider
- Startups Under 30: Riju Thomas, RNJ Tech – Jacksonville Daily Record
- Tech Opens ACC Play with Trip to NC State – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- The SAFE Tech Act Wouldn’t Make the Internet Safer for Users – EFF
- What to watch today: Stocks try to recover from Thursday’s tech-led rout – CNBC
- 10 Things in Tech You Need to Know Today Business Insider – Business Insider