Grocery delivery service Instacart has been slammed with orders during the, leading to many users unable to schedule any deliveries. The company added two new features to speed up service and open up more delivery windows.
“Fast & Flexible” and “Order Ahead” are now available in the Instacart app, according to a release Wednesday. The first feature, Fast & Flexible, will assign a customer’s order to the first available shopper within a certain date range rather than request a specific delivery window. Order Ahead lets users select a delivery date up to two weeks out instead of just seven days.
Instacart also noted it increased the number of shoppers from 200,000 to 350,000 to deal with the more than 300% increase in demand. Those workers held a strike at the end of March over. The company that one supermarket worker had tested positive for the virus.
- High school students can apply for STEM apprenticeships at Tech – News at Louisiana Tech
- Talking Tech: What’s streaming on TV? A lot! – USA TODAY
- No. 18 Texas Tech stops No. 14 Texas 68-59, ends 3-game skid – The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Tech travels to famed Pinehurst No. 2 – VT hokiesports.com
- 3 Tech Stocks to Buy While They Are on Sale – The Motley Fool
- Can Tech Break Us Out of Our Bubbles? – The New York Times
- Recap – Georgia Tech vs. Syracuse – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- Why Big Tech isn’t dominating the vaccine rollout – NBC News
- Texas vs. Texas Tech: Live stream, watch online, TV channel, coverage, tipoff time, odds, spread, pick – CBS Sports