In most public and private schools across the nation, Chromebooks, iPads or Windows devices are everywhere.
But things look very different at Waldorf Schools, where technology and screens aren’t used at all through 8th grade, and are scarce even in high school. The Waldorf teaching philosophy is used at more than 1,000 institutions in 91 countries, including 136 schools in the U.S.
Watch the video to see what a Waldorf School is like, and why parents are seeking them out in places like Silicon Valley.
- Hamilton on Disney Plus: 6 surprising things to watch for
- Scientists find snake-like dental glands in an amphibian for the first time
- Audeze Mobius premium gaming headset is $300, its lowest price ever
- Hamilton on Disney Plus a heartwarming cross between play and TV movie
- The awesome Sega Genesis Mini retro console is back on sale for $40
- The best meal kit delivery services for 2020: Blue Apron, Sun Basket and more
- The best juicers for 2020
- The Old Guard review on Netflix: Same old story for Charlize Theron
- I snagged this rare edition rainbow phone. It originally cost $1,000. And all it did was flip