In most public and private schools across the nation, Chromebooks, iPads or Windows devices are everywhere.
But things look very different at Waldorf Schools, where technology and screens aren’t used at all through 8th grade, and are scarce even in high school. The Waldorf teaching philosophy is used at more than 1,000 institutions in 91 countries, including 136 schools in the U.S.
Watch the video to see what a Waldorf School is like, and why parents are seeking them out in places like Silicon Valley.
- [LLODO] Kentucky restaurant donated $60K for employees amid indoor dining ban, says industry unfairly targeted
- [LLODO] Coronavirus delays national math, reading tests until 2022
- [LLODO] Las Vegas woman held illicit ‘vampire facial’ parties while posing as nurse
- [LLODO] Florida woman charged in machete attack wanted to be with victim’s wife: deputies
- [LLODO] Pentagon switches troops’ Thanksgiving meals to ‘grab-and-go’ takeout, halts dining hall feasts amid pandemic
- [LLODO] Calabasas suspect nabbed after 2 women shot in domestic violence incident in LA-area gated community
- [LLODO] Santa Ana winds on Thanksgiving cause wildfire concern for Southern California residents
- [LLODO] LAPD searching for 3 separate drivers who hit pedestrian and left him to die
- [LLODO] New York City sinkhole swallows SUV