Hello and welcome to another end of the week, Roadshow readers, and that means it’s time for the week in review.
We had some nifty machines come through the Roadshow garage this week and we saw a super wild hydrogen-powered supercar prototype debut. And there’s plenty more to dive into.
Sit back and dive into the best of the week from Aug. 9-15.
Finally, we had a proper date with the 2020 Chevy Corvette Stingray. We’d driven it twice before, but Reviews Editor Andrew Krok got behind the wheel for a proper in-depth test. At the end of the day, there’s still a lot to love about America’s sports car. Or should we say supercar these days?
Another long-term car left the Roadshow garage this week, and this time, it was our 2019 Honda Passport. Over the past year, the Passport has been through a lot and as it left us, we have no problem recommending the midsize SUV.
2020 Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Badge is an exercise in excess
Reviews Editor Antuan Goodwin lived his best 1% lifestyle with the 2020 Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Badge. It’s hard not to love a Rolls, especially with its V12 engine. But there are definite signs the Wraith has aged.
2021 Mercedes S-Class interior puts the yacht into land yacht, in a good way
2021 Chevy Tahoe first drive
Krok took a seat in Chevy’s new full-size SUV to see if the brand nailed a vehicle so important to the automaker.
Bronco Sport vs. RAV4 TRD
Can the Toyota touch Ford’s new Bronco Sport? Reviews Editor Emme Hall walks us through the battle.
2021 Genesis G80 walkaround
We couldn’t drive this one either, just like the GV80. But Reviews Editor Craig Cole still found a very competent luxury sedan just from his short time with the car.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing