As people around the US remain Hulu to its free streaming box., is getting another popular app to keep its users entertained. On Thursday the cable giant announced it’s bringing
The app, which is available now on the Flex, will be coming to Comcast’s X1 cable boxes “soon.” Voice control will also be added to both Flex and X1 users.
Offered as a free streaming box for its home broadband users,that offers access to apps such as Netflix, HBO, Showtime, YouTube, Pandora and Amazon Prime Video. It also offers free movies and TV shows from services like Pluto, Tubi and Xumo.
If you have the proper TV and a compatible streaming service you can stream content in 4K through Flex. You can also sign up for services like Netflix through the box and have it added to your monthly cable bill.
Comcast says that those who want additional Flexes are able to get them for $5 a month per box. Those who don’t want a Flex can return it at any time.
- HBO Max vs. HBO Now vs. HBO Go: What are the differences and how do you upgrade?
- Further tech giants pledge funds, voice to fight racial injustice
- Dyson electric car revealed inside and out, despite cancellation
- Galaxy Note 20 rumors: Photo leaks, camera specs, release date and more
- Ford Bronco debut scheduled for July
- Get a deal on an Asus gaming laptop at Amazon or Best Buy
- Huawei ban timeline: Senator says China is using company to drive wedge between US and UK
- Encrypted messaging app Signal adds facial recognition protection for protesters
- A $23 Bluetooth headphone deal you shouldn’t miss