The phone maker’s overall 2019 revenue jumped 19.1% to 858.8 billion yuan (about $121 billion) — it reportedfor the first half of the year last summer, so sales took a slight dip after that.
It expects 2020 to be more challenging, board chairman Liang Hua acknowledged.
“We will need to further adapt to the long-standing restrictions imposed by the Entity List, while also addressing the impact of the,” he wrote.
The company unveiled itslast week, but those devices are hampered by .
The US hasthat Huawei maintains a tight relationship with the Chinese government, creating fear that its equipment could be used to spy on other countries and companies. The Commerce Department blacklisted Huawei following a from President Donald Trump that effectively banned the company from US communications networks.
Prior to the P40 launch, Trump administration officialsto new rules to cut off Huawei from global chip suppliers.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com