Huawei is unveiling its latest flagship superphone this week over a YouTube livestream, which means you can all follow along to see how the Chinese firm is taking the fight to Samsung’s and the iPhone 11 Pro.
The stream is embedded below and will kick off on Thursday March 26 at 1 p.m. UK time, which is 6 a.m. PT, 9 a.m. ET.
The launch event was due to take place in Paris, but due to restrictions imposed by the phones have had a real focus on photography and it looks like the P40 will be no exception.pandemic, this has sensibly been pared back to an online-only event. Huawei’s previous
The company put out a teaser video with the tagline “visionary photography,” while circulating rumors have hinted at a 10x optical zoom lens and a 53-megapixel Sony-made image sensor.
It’s all but certain the phone will support 5G, and due to the ongoing ban from the US, the phone won’t support Google services. You can read our full report on .
We’ll be going hands-on with the phone soon so stay tuned for much more.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com