Next week, Samsung will host its Unpacked event in San Francisco where the and are expected to be announced. The event happens less than a week after the foldable phone went on sale. The timing is curious because the is expected to have a similar albeit square flip phone form-factor as the new Razr. It would be the follow up to last year’s .
When and where is the Samsung Unpacked event?
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, at the Palace of Fine Arts
- 2 p.m. ET
- 1 p.m. CT
- 11 a.m. PT
How can I watch the event live?
Samsung will host a livestream of the event on its website. But you can join CNET before, during and after the event on its livestream hosted by Senior Editors Iyaz Akhtar and Bridget Carey along with Editor At Large Jeff Bakalar. Watch CNET’s live coverage of the Samsung Unpacked event starting at 1:30 p.m. ET/10:30 p.m. PT – half an hour before the actual keynote
What do we know about Samsung announcements so far?
Rumors have been ramping up ahead of the event and point to a trio ofreplacing what would . The biggest addition to the new phones is 5G support along with a 120Hz refresh rate OLED screen (matching the ) and a new 108-megapixel camera.
On the invitation to the Unpacked event, is the word Galaxy in black against a white cloth background. The letter “a’s” have been replaced by two square-forms rising up from under the cloth. The squares are likely two Galaxy Z Flip phones.
Originally published Feb. 3.
- [LLODO] Yale student Kevin Jiang’s murder: Connecticut police obtain warrant for arrest, suspect at large
- [LLODO] Virginia police officer shot, killed during traffic stop; suspect dead: reports
- [LLODO] The 2021 hurricane season names and dates: What could be next for East Coast?
- [LLODO] CPAC speaker Kristi Noem: What to know about the Governor of South Dakota
- [LLODO] Montana massive 30-car pileup blamed on icy bridge
- [LLODO] Jimmy Hoffa FBI files that have been hidden since 1975 must be released, lawmakers tell DOJ
- [LLODO] NY Gov. Cuomo accused of sexual harassment for 2nd time
- [LLODO] ‘Arrest Cuomo’ T-shirts a hit at CPAC