The founder of this brain computing business discusses the importance of persevering.
1 min read
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
In this video, Entrepreneur Network partner Mars Discovery District talks with Ariel Garten, the founder of Interaxon, a company that produces technology controlled by the brain. She speaks about the struggle to convince investors that the company’s technology is worthwhile.
These doubts and skepticisms are not uncommon for a first-time business owner, so if you’re going through a similar process, Garten’s story might be able to help.
Click play to hear more.
Entrepreneur Network is a premium video network providing entertainment, education and inspiration from successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders. We provide expertise and opportunities to accelerate brand growth and effectively monetize video and audio content distributed across all digital platforms for the business genre.
EN is partnered with hundreds of top YouTube channels in the business vertical. Watch video from our network partners on demand on Roku, Apple TV and the Entrepreneur App available on iOS and Android devices.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing