You can watch the full trailer below.
Horizon is set in a strange alternate future, where humanity is all but extinct and robot dinosaurs roam the plains. It sounds bizarre and implausible, but somehow it works. Mostly as the result of a surprisingly well-designed universe and a story that somehow ties all these strange threads together. Our sister site GameSpot lavished it with praise in its 9/10 review.
Horizon Forbidden West looks to set a new benchmark for video game visuals. It looks as though the game will focus heavily on water traversal, in addition to featuring new robots. A robot mammoth is seen roaming the wilds and — bizarrely — a gigantic robot turtle?
Hard to glean too many details but the game seems to be set in a brand new area, with a brand new threat that could affect the ability of the planet to sustain life. Aloy, the main character from the original returns, of course and is shown doing Aloy things: Shooting a bow, climbing mountains, riding her robot horse.
Earlier this year, Sony announced that Zero Dawn would be. No timeline was given for when the sequel will hit the PS5.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing