Howdy, Roadshow readers! It’s Saturday — time to relax and enjoy the weekend, or catch up on all the news you missed during this busy, busy week. If you’re after the latter, well, have we got a list for you.
Here’s a look at what was hot on Roadshow from June 7-13.
The 2021 F-Type’s new front end design might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but we can definitely get down with the rowdy 5.0-liter supercharged V8 under the hood. Oh, and did we mention it comes in yellow now?
If you’re shopping for a subcompact luxury crossover, it’s hard to beat the Volvo XC40. Following our, we get behind the wheel of a 2020 XC40 to remember why we’ve always loved this little guy.
The new Porsche 911 Turbo S is a supercar-killing grand tourer, and we’re smitten with it. So how do you make a 640-horsepower 911 better? Cut off the roof.
Hertz bankruptcy triggers bargain-priced selldown of used-car stocks
2020 Subaru Outback long-term update
Check in with our 2020 Subaru Outback, one of the most well-rounded testers in the Roadshow long-term garage.
Acura TLX vs. BMW 3 Series
We compare Acura’s new sport sedan with the benchmark of the class, BMW’s 3 Series.
Porsche Taycan vs. Tesla Model S
We’re big fans of the Porsche Taycan, but how does it stack up to the long-range Tesla Model S?
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing