Images and reports have surfaced detailing the rumored Galaxy Z Flip 5G phone. It’s not much different from the current , other than being a little wider and longer, according to The Verge, but it looks to have a silver color variant this time — as well as the capacity to run on 5G networks.
According to images and specs that MySmartPrice reported leaked from the TENAA certification center in China, the new Galaxy Z Flip looks very similar to , which launched for almost $2,000 earlier this year. But it will reportedly run on a Snapdragon 865 Plus and a bigger battery.
Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 5G has also reportedly been certified by the Federal Communications Commission in the US.
- 30 best TV shows to watch on Hulu
- 15 of the best TV shows on Amazon Prime Video
- The best meal kit delivery service for 2020: Home Chef, Freshly, Blue Apron and more
- Hyundai is spinning Ioniq off into its own subbrand
- Justice League on HBO Max: New Steppenwolf design, first teaser and more
- Microsoft’s cheaper next-gen console named Xbox Series S, leak shows
- Deal alert: These $40 noise-canceling headphones are a bargain
- Become Marty McFly with your own hover skates, now marked down to $180
- Free games at Epic this week: Wilmot’s Warehouse and an interactive sitcom