Images and reports have surfaced detailing the rumored Galaxy Z Flip 5G phone. It’s not much different from the current , other than being a little wider and longer, according to The Verge, but it looks to have a silver color variant this time — as well as the capacity to run on 5G networks.
According to images and specs that MySmartPrice reported leaked from the TENAA certification center in China, the new Galaxy Z Flip looks very similar to , which launched for almost $2,000 earlier this year. But it will reportedly run on a Snapdragon 865 Plus and a bigger battery.
Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 5G has also reportedly been certified by the Federal Communications Commission in the US.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing