HBO says its HBO Now and HBO Go streaming apps won’t stop working on older Apple TV devices on April 30, giving customers a little more time to move to different streaming devices.
HBO is extending Now support on second- and third-generation Apple TV devices until May 15 and Go support for a few additional months, according to a spokesperson. The extension was earlier reported by AppleInsider. Both services will continue to work with along with other .
is the company’s companion streaming app for those who already have a subscription to HBO. is independent of an HBO subscription. It work much like Netfllx and Hulu and .
Earlier this month,through the two apps or on hbonow.com or hbogo.com. Next month, HBO plans to launch , a new streaming service that will offer an expansive collection of shows and movies, costing $15 a month.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com