How’s theworking out? If you’re looking for some things for you and the kids to do in the long hours that you’re locked inside, there are no shortage of and . You can also get a . But if even all that still leaves you looking for more, here’s a deal that might get your attention. What do you think about getting ?
Now through Saturday, and while supplies last, if you buy two preowned games for $9.99 or less, you can get two more preowned games for free. The fine print is exactly what you expect: The free games must be of equal or lesser value than the games you paid for. Which won’t be hard if you’re only looking at the $10 preowned games.
There are some really interesting titles in the list. Right now, you can get, Call of Duty WWII, Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy XV, Halo 5 and dozens more.
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our FAQ page.
- LinkedIn employees made ‘offensive comments’ during anti-racism meeting
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests show outrage far beyond US
- 2021 Lexus IS debut rescheduled out of respect for George Floyd
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it’s ‘utterly underwhelming’
- On the Record review: A fascinating portrait of MeToo’s invisible women
- Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best prices right now
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg says company is reviewing policies amid criticism
- Toast hot dogs and buns together in this $10 relic of a time that never was