How’s theworking out? If you’re looking for some things for you and the kids to do in the long hours that you’re locked inside, there are no shortage of and . You can also get a . But if even all that still leaves you looking for more, here’s a deal that might get your attention. What do you think about getting ?
Now through Saturday, and while supplies last, if you buy two preowned games for $9.99 or less, you can get two more preowned games for free. The fine print is exactly what you expect: The free games must be of equal or lesser value than the games you paid for. Which won’t be hard if you’re only looking at the $10 preowned games.
There are some really interesting titles in the list. Right now, you can get, Call of Duty WWII, Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy XV, Halo 5 and dozens more.
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our FAQ page.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing