Google is reportedly planning to bring a new Chromecast Ultra to market this year. The device will be a dongle with an external remote and will be based on Android TV 9to5Google reported Tuesday, citing unidentified sources. This means it could be able to access streaming apps like Disney Plus, Hulu, Netflix and YouTube TV.
The new Chromecast Ultra is code-named Sabrina, the report says, and will support 4K HDR and come with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity as well as an HDMI connector. Its design will be similar to the .
Google’s firstfor a cost of $69, and came with HDR and 4K.
Google didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Galaxy Note 20 specs vs. Note 20 Ultra vs. S20 vs. S20 Ultra: Samsung flagships compared
- UV light and the coronavirus: Big Ass Fans might have a solution
- The best water filter pitcher to buy in 2020
- Former BMW designer reacts to controversial new 4 Series
- Best deal ever? Get the Eero 3-piece mesh router plus an Echo Show 5 for $200
- The OnePlus 7T is a bargain right now at $399
- 3 deals for Saturday: $10 handheld fan, $10 Watchmen season 1 and a cheap power bank
- New 55,000-pound Gundam robot in Japan can move its limbs like a boss
- Best Buy just slashed this 75-inch LG 4K HDR TV to $800