If you’ve found Google Docs, Sheets or Slides a little too bright on your Android device, perhaps a noir color scheme will be more to your liking. Google is rolling out dark theme support for all three, it said in a blog post.
The apps will automatically switch to dark mode if your device is set that way, and you can manually toggle the setting in each one by under the “Themes” section of the settings. People should already see the option in the apps, but it might take around two weeks for it to reach everyone.
The search giant didn’t mention if the iOS version of the apps will be getting the feature, and didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
- 30 best TV shows to watch on Hulu
- 15 of the best TV shows on Amazon Prime Video
- The best meal kit delivery service for 2020: Home Chef, Freshly, Blue Apron and more
- Hyundai is spinning Ioniq off into its own subbrand
- Justice League on HBO Max: New Steppenwolf design, first teaser and more
- Microsoft’s cheaper next-gen console named Xbox Series S, leak shows
- Deal alert: These $40 noise-canceling headphones are a bargain
- Become Marty McFly with your own hover skates, now marked down to $180
- Free games at Epic this week: Wilmot’s Warehouse and an interactive sitcom