“Legends is an entirely new experience — it’s a separate mode that doesn’t follow Jin or the companions from his journey, but instead focuses on four warriors who have been built up as legends in stories told by the people of Tsushima,” Darren Bridges, senior game designer at developer Sucker Punch, wrote in a blog post.
You’ll be able to play in groups of two to four, and choose between Samurai, Hunter, Ronin or Assassin character classes. Two players will do co-op Story missions, while teams of four will battle hordes of enemies wave-based Survival missions. A four-player Raid that features a “brutal, terrifying enemy” will be added later.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing